Biweekly release - 0.6.2
First of all a huge thank you to Chris over at gmgames.org for all the work he is doing for a game like this.
Second of all we are happy to announce the release of version 0.6.2 where the main focus has been on coaches and fixing/improving of different issues.
For coaches we have updated the expectations and also implemented the possibility of fire/hire your own coordinators. In order to be able to fire/hire coordinators you need to enable it at the settings. For the coaches we have also added attributes.
While implementing this we also saw the need for implementing a new view for coaches
As you might notice then it uses the real coaches. This is a part of the updated mod pack, which will be released shortly over at mod pack
Things we have fixed or optimized in this version are:
- Fixed issue with loading of a saved game where the championship game exists
- Fixed issue where loading of a saved game made changes to the expectations
- Fixed an issue with scheduling where some teams didn't play any conference games the first year
- Updated the play-by-play text since not all events were included and wrong with scores
- Fixed issue where conference championship games where set to be played in week 15 but the dates where after week 16
- Fixed issue where the menu for recruiting were missing when using the back button
- Optimized so the QB will not always be subbed when the coordinators handles the substitutions
- Added so some teams are more likely to pass or run than others
- Changed so the game will start with the 2020-2021 season
For the next version we haven't planned anything yet, but most likely we will look into a lot of minor optimizations and fixed.
The Game DevTeam
Get CT Football Manager
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.