We are now ready with the release of version 0.8.14.
The main focus for this release has been on some ingame help and of implementing an editor for teams and players.
We have implemented an editor where it is possible to edit existing teams and changing/adding players to all the divisions installed. This means if you have the mod pack installed then you will be able to modify FBS and FCS.
Be aware that changing the files will also change the content of the mod pack if installed.
For some of the views we have implemented the possibility of view some help information regarding that specific view.
To see if a view has information, then look for the information button next to the back button. Clicking on the button will bring up the information page. So far we have information for around 10 views but further will come in the future.
- Added tracker for the different awards
- Implemented locker room facilities
- Optimized the view for coaches
- Changed so it is possible to see scores for Top25 and per conference
- Added mass offers for transfer portal
- Fixed issue with the training facilities being "null"
- Fixed issue where it was possible to recruit more players than allowed
- Fixed bug with loading and saving of practice schemes
- Fixed issue where mass offers gave multiple offers for a recruit
- Fixed issue where some Thursday games weren't simulated
The mod pack for the real teams can be downloaded here
Thanks to the people who have helped with testing and giving inputs for changes and new features.
The Game Development Team
Get CT Football Manager
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.