We are now ready with the release of our newest version. For this release we have decided to move from 0.8.x to 0.9.x since we think we have made a lot of progress.
We have added preferred defensive formations for coaches, added new stuff to the recruits, fixed a lot of issues with loading of a saved game and a bunch of other stuff.
Some of the changes are:
- Added passing chart for the quarterbacks
- Added defensive formations for coaches which will be their preferred formation when calling a game
- Implemented unofficial visits for lower rated recruits
- Implemented an yearly rating of the recruiting classes
- Added priorities for recruits
- Updated the coaches view
- Changed the cost for recruiting a same state recruit
- Updated parts of the recruits view
- Changed the overtime rules
- Fixed issue with the amount facility mails
- Fixed issue with the QB been selected as top rusher for a game
- Fixed game crash when loading a game in the second season
- Fixed crash when loading a modded team
The mod pack for the real teams can be downloaded here
Thanks to the people who have helped with testing and giving inputs for changes and new features.
The Game Development Team
Get CT Football Manager
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.